Asakusa / Tokyo Skytree (2017)


Evening peeps, it's Sunday. I am so sorry for the delay in updating my blog recently. Anyway, in this short post, I will be sharing about my last trip to Asakusa and Tokyo Skytree. I headed to Asakusa on the same day I head towards Nikko. If you haven't check that post out, I will link it at the bottom of this post. Anyway, while waiting for my train towards Nikko, I headed to Asakusa's famous Kaminarimon (雷門). Sadly, during my visit, the thing was on renovation but I still managed to get some decent shots. The shops were not opened yet as it was really very early in the morning. Another nice shot to catch at Asakusa is of course at the bridge towards Tokyo Skytree. This is where you can capture the views of the Tokyo Skytree and the Asahi Beer building.

Walking towards the Kaminarimon


Empty Omiyage street


The roof of the shops


Glimpse of Tokyo Skytree from afar


A towering Pagoda beside the main temple


The beautiful bridge view from Asakusa

After my trip to Nikko, I alighted at Skytree station to do some last minutes shopping and dinner. I managed to get quite a number of stuffs. In fact, Tokyo Skytree mall housed quite an extensive of apparels, gifts and restaurants. You can get almost everything about Japan here. I also got my Yoshida Kaban here too. I am really happy with my purchase and I will definitely be back! :D

A summary photo to conclude this shopping trip

I think this is probably the shortest post of this summer trip. The next post will be on Shinjuku, do come back soon for that one!

Story Closed on 14.10.2018.

click below to read about my last trip!
https://luvwav3personal.blogspot.com/2015/02/asakusa-tokyo-skytree-2014.html

Click below to read about my Nikko visit!
https://luvwav3personal.blogspot.com/2018/08/nikko.html

#wjalmighty #weeklyposts #weeklyupdates #travelouges #willistravels #wjtravels #japan #jp #thingstodo #thingstobuy #thingstoeat #thingstosee

Comments