Tokyo Disneysea (2018)

Evening peeps, it's Sunday! I am back for another weekly update. In today's post, I will sharing about my visit to Disneysea back in 2018. Well, I must say it's been a long time since I visited Disneysea. I really missed theme parks now. Anyway, it was a weekday during my visit and despite that, there are quite many people.

Disneysea is located in the Chiba prefecture despite its name stated that Tokyo's Disneysea. From Shinjuku downtown, it would take about an hour to reach the theme park. To get to the park, take a train to Maihama station (舞浜駅) and transfer over to the Disney resort line. The entrance fees to Disneysea is same as Disneyland, which is about 7,000 - 8,000 yen.

My ticket and park guide

Do you know that Tokyo Disneysea is the only Disneysea theme park in the world? Anyway, I totally had fun during my visit! There are several restaurants in the theme park and each area of the park, the restaurants accomodates the theme. For lunch, I dined at the New York Deli, located on the main USA street area. The meal cost about S$10++, I cannot recall the exact price already but it was pretty tasty.

The restaurant's entrance


My lunch

After lunch, I continue my search for my fave Stitch character. Of course, coming to Disneysea, most of the fans are Duffy fans. I also joined the fandom to grab an opportunity to have a photo with Duffy too. Hahas. I think the photos below depict how much fun I had during my visit.

Photo with Duffy!


This Stitch Plushie is hard not resist!


Finally! Stitch and Angel!

I managed to took several rides from boats, trains and rollercoaster during the visit. I really enjoyed myself a lot. To end my visit, I wrapped up with one of the must-eat in the park, the Mickey Mouse shaped Churros!

Few photos took during the end of the visit

I have finally come to the end of this short travel post, I hoped you peeps have enjoyed reading this piece too. I am also looking forward to my next trip too. Hmm...See you all in the next travel post! Cheers!

Click onto the link below to read about my previous trip to Disneysea!
http://luvwav3personal.blogspot.com/2013/08/tokyo-disneysea.html

Story Closed on 26.07.2020.

#wjalmighty #weeklyposts #weeklyupdates #travelogues #japan #jp #chiba #tokyodisneysea #disneysea #thingstodo #thingstobuy #thingstoeat #thingstosee

Comments