Hello 2022, Goodbye 2021!

Hello readers! It's have been a really busy year for me. Time flies, 2021 has finally ended and we are in 2022. In today's post, I will be sharing about my 2021. Like every annual post, I will breakdown the post into quarters. Without further ado, let's start off with quarter one (January to March). In this quarter, CNY reunions, celebration for Wendy's birthday and tried many new foods. I also managed to experience and tried the onboard meal by Japan Airlines (JAL) in this quarter.

Quarter 2 (April to June) for the year sees the annual Co-Co lunch meet-up with my NS cliques, welcoming our new member into the family and getting to know about my Dar Dar. Despite my busy schedule, I also managed to meet up with Sayana and Noriko-san. In June, I also paid a visit to the "Life in Edo" exhibition held at the Singapore's Asian Civilisations Museum (ACM). Wrapping up June was a housewarming gathering at Wendy's place. Although work and studies remained busy, overall, the quarter was a pleasant one to me.

Quarter 3 (July to September) kicks off with our 1st month anniversary celebration. Dinner dates filled our weekends, birthday celebration for Wenya and our first Staycation at Goodwood Park hotel. I also paid a visit to the limited-time only's Nissin Cup Noodles exhibition. How would I forgot about my virtual races? This quarter, I also managed to complete the Osaka's virtual challenge organised by Spacebib. Oh well, I look forward to every weekends!

Quarter 4 (October to December) was the most happiest and busiest quarter of the year. With celebrations filled up almost every weekends and visits to new places and ootd spots. This quarter also sees the meet up with Jude, Flex, Wendy, Wenya, Wenkai, Kathleen and Kahmun too. These are wonderful people in my life! I also helped with my sister's wedding in this quarter. Oh well, it was a really busy yet fulfiling quarter for me.

The above are bits and pieces of my life in 2021. I hope you guys have enjoyed reading and scrolling through the photo collages (Pardon the poor quality). In 2022, there are a ton of things for me to look forward too e.g. my Masters programme's convocation ceremony and so much more. Nevertheless, I hope I will be able to share and post more on the blog this year. Do continue to support my blog! Cheers!

Click onto the below link to read about my last year's post.
http://luvwav3personal.blogspot.com/2021/01/hello-2021-goodbye-2020.html

Story Closed on 01.01.2022.

#wjalmighty #annualpost #yearinreview #goodbye2021 #welcome2022

Comments