Hello 2023, Goodbye 2022!

Evening peeps, it has been a while since I posted a new post. In today's post, I will be sharing about my 2022. Similarly to last year's post, I will break down the year into quarters. I hope you will enjoy this year's edition too! Without further ado, enjoy the photo collage post!

First Quarter: January to March

In the first quarter of the year, it was full of celebrations from countdown staycation to Chinese New Year's celebration. We visited several places of interest in this quarter including The Istana, Jurong Bird Park, River Wonders and Gardens by the Bay. I also changed my spectacles in this quarter.

Second Quarter: April to June

In the second quarter of the year, sees me graduated from my Japanese language school and numerous farewell lunches as I moved on in my career. It was the quarter of change, I would say.

Third Quarter: July to September

In the third quarter of the year, I am catching up with work and learning on the rope. In this quarter, I also received the good news on getting our own house. It was indeed, the busiest few months of the year.

Forth Quarter: October to December

The last 3 months of the year were the most happiest few months for me. Travels, birthday celebrations and Christmas gatherings. In October, I attended my Masters convocation ceremony. The ceremony was graced by many VIPs including the president, Mdm Halimah Yacob and Minister for Education, Mr Chan Chun Sing. In this month, I also proposed to my lovely fiancee. It was one of the nervous moments in my life but I am so touched and happy that everything turns out well!

This wrapped my year-in-review post. I hope you guys like it and I look forward to 2023!

Click onto the below link to read about my last year's post.
https://luvwav3personal.blogspot.com/2022/01/hello-2022-goodbye-2021.html

#wjalmighty #annualpost #yearinreview #goodbye2022 #welcome2023

Comments