Percy Jackson: Sea of Monsters

First week of September! It has been a normal week for me. I kick-started the week with an awesome movie, "Planes" by Disney at Golden Village, Vivocity. Again, I wanted to thank Nuffnang for giving another chance to catch this movie for free. It was one of the nice animation movie I have watched so far. In my opinion, the movie is really great for the whole family and people of all ages, I would definitely recommend it to my friends and family.

I did my 3 runs and 1 gym session as usual. Hopefully, I still have time for them when next year come. Ok, work was alright. Putting that aside, the annual Comex Show 2013 is ending today. Yesterday, I headed there with Stella to get my Canon G15. The expo show is so crowded and I think most people come here to see rather than buying. Hahas, nevertheless, I got myself a Canon G15 with a bunch of wondeful gifts like neck straps and case. I am really happy with it and I will use it for my travel(s) in the future.

Happy Us.


Superb crowded Comex Show.


Stella got herself a new pink Samsung DV150F at the show. It's quite a sleek camera, similar to my DV300F that I am using right now. The camera featured 2 lcd screens where one is on the front of the camera where you can use it for selfie. It is pretty useful as I am using that screen for almost all my selfie shots. I think Samsung is really a winner for this as the Casio cameras are much expensive and not everyone can afford to buy those high-end Casio cameras.


Anyway, after the show, Stella and me went off to different places. I headed to meet up with my mum and sister to catch the new Percy Jackson movie while Stella dropped off at Bugis for shopping. The Percy Jackson movie was quite nice, the effect used in the film was good too. Fyi, the movie is a sequel to the first one that was released 3 years ago. Woah, that's a long time to many, I believed. Hahas. In this latest movie, Percy Jackson was to stop the revival of Kronos and saving his long-dead friend, Thalia (Daughter of Zeus) whom scarified to save him, Luke (Son of Hermes) and Annabeth (Daughter of Athena). The film is full of adventures and exciting moments, be sure to catch it before it stop filming in the cinemas. Nevertheless, I hope fans won't have to wait for another 3 years for the next sequel (The Titan's Curse)...hahas.


Screen grabs from the movie

Before the movie, my mum, sister and I had dinner at Lai Lai Causal Dining (来来红烧牛肉面). It was my fifth or sixth times visitng the restaurant. I am definitely their regular customer, I believed. This time round, I order the braised pork rice with fried ebi and a glass of cold milk tea with pearls. As usual, it was delicious and tasty. Thumbs up, I would be back soon as this time round, they gave out the S$5 voucher which last for a month instead of 2 weeks (Previously).


Our foods! Yummy! :)

It was a nice weekend spent. Wrapping up this post, I hope that you have enjoyed reading it. Meanwhile, I am still doing my travel posts on my Japan trip. So...be sure to be back soon! Ciaos. ;)

Story Closed on 08.09.13.

Photo Credits:
- http://www.hdwpapers.com/walls/percy_jackson_sea_of_monsters_movie_wallpaper-wide.jpg
- http://ia.media-imdb.com/images/M/MV5BMTU0MTkyMDU5Nl5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMTAzOTU5OQ@@._V1._SX640_SY426_.jpg
- http://ia.media-imdb.com/images/M/MV5BMTg2ODExMzc4NV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwODIxMzEzOQ@@._V1._SX640_SY486_.jpg
- http://ia.media-imdb.com/images/M/MV5BMTc2MzQ4NzM0NV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMDMxMzEzOQ@@._V1._SX640_SY427_.jpg
- http://ia.media-imdb.com/images/M/MV5BMTc2NDA5NDkzN15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwODMxMzEzOQ@@._V1._SX640_SY427_.jpg

#foods #movies #percyjackson #seaofmonsters #lailaicausaldining #dinner #taiwanese #weeklypost #rants #lunch

You may also like :
- Lai Lai Casual Dining with Zhiwei
- Lai Lai with Family
- Lai Lai Casual Dining with Raven

Comments