Truly Malaysia (Kuala Lumpur)

Note: This is an updated post. I am revamping this post to be better for all readers who are going Malaysia for holidays. :D

After I went Genting Highlands(GH), my cousin and I head down to Kuala Lumpur which is less than 50 kilometres from GH. We reached there and took monorail to Maharajalela station where it's nearby Jalan Petaling(Chinatown). We checked in to our guesthouse, Ribbon Stayyz. Our room was small but still cosy enough for 2 of us. I didn't took any photos of the room though, sorry.

Anyway, these are photos of the transport system there. In Kuala Lumpur, they have monorails and LRTs which are quite similar to our MRT and LRT. But, their trains and monorails have lesser cabins, please take note of timing at all times. Since KL is the capital city of Malaysia, many of the big companies are located there and therefore, when come to around 1700 to 1900 hours, you can see crowd of people flooding to the stations and sometimes, you have to wait for your turn to board too! The waiting time is quite long too, so remember to plan your day well to avoid waiting and crowd. :)


This is the entrance of Chinatown. Well, in here, you can find almost every designer brand's imitation. They cost from ranging SGD$15 to SGD$100 (which i not very sure either as I only bought a sunglass that cost $12.50 from there). Here, you also can find delicious foods and drinks too. Well, they cost quite reasonable though. Hahas.


Each morning, the guesthouse provide bread toast and coffee for guests to enjoy. Of course, I took that benefit and I get to use computer to surf net for free. How amazing? Hahas. Well, the guesthouse also provide DVDs and CDs for guests too. Because it's cheap to stay there, so it attracts a lot of backpackers. The toilet/bathroom is shared among everyone so it's a very bunk environment. (:

Anyway, we went to Berjaya Times Square for shopping and lunch. We had Sakae Sushi for lunch. Guess how much I paid for my lunch there? It's SGD$10!! Seriously cheap like mad, I ordered a main course, drink and a side! Btw, the restaurant uses ipad for ordering, it's that high-tech! Hahas.




After lunch, it's shopping time. I bought a shirt there that cost me around SGD$34, which is really cheap for its quality! Again, i had my Baskin Robbins ice cream there, got to eat more there as Singapore's ones are really too expensive for me.


FYI, this mall have cinemas and so much more including an indoor theme park! Dots! But seriously, the rollercoaster is killer and I bet it's so much grand as compared to the GH's ones.


At night, we went Zouk. There are a lot of girls around but my cousin don't like the type of guys there so we went back to our guesthouse early. Dots. Well, if I am given a second chance, I would like to stay and dance with the girls. Hahas. Anyway, the drinks there were really surprisingly cheap! I still get the one-for-one promo too, 2 jars of vodka only cost us SGD$30+, which is like each person pays around $15!




Well, of course, our KL journey didn't end here. We also went to the Pavilion and KLCC. Basically, both of these malls are selling stuffs like TOPMAN's standard and above such as Gucci and LV. It's for all the rich people! Dots. Of course, we didn't bought anything from there.


Just to let you know, the Petronas Towers are the world 5th highest buildings! Well, you will get what i meant when you visit KL and come see these towers with your own eyes. My KL journey ended here. Anyway, i shall end this post with this photo. The night view of KL is just so breathtaking. Photo credits to Wikipedia. :D


THE END.
14.11.11.

My Malaysia trip in 2011, check them out!
Genting Highlands | Malacca

Comments