Din Tai Fung with Family

Good afternoon, peeps! It's Sunday again and yes, I am back for another weekly post! Wees!! Have you been enjoying your week? I hope my last 2 posts have make your week a little bit brighter. Anyway, this week, work went smoothly as usual and I have finally started training for my Sundown this May. I am going work hard for it to clock a timing below 3 and a half hour! Oh yea, no pain no gain, agree?

Yesterday, I went for dinner with my family at Din Tai Fung (鼎泰豐), JEM. Initially, we thought that we have to wait for more than 30 mins for our turn to dine-in. But to my surprise, it was only a short 15-min wait! The previous time where I visited their 313 's outlet, it was a superb long wait. Nevertheless, the service was great and ambience was nice too. It's a pity that their popular appetizer (小菜) was sold out. Thanks to Eileen's recommendation...I wanted to try them every time I visit Din Tai Fung (鼎泰豐).

Din Tai Fung (鼎泰豐), JEM

Anyway, we had a great time at the restaurant. Our table is filled with delicious foods like fried rice, noodles and steamed buns. Other than ordering their popular appetizer (小菜), their Xiao Long Bao (小籠包) is also another must-try of the restaurant. This time round, we had 2 trays of it. We were so full after the meal. The total bill come up to around S$87++. In my opinion, it was a reasonable price-tag as we have 4 person dining in and each person pays around S$20++.

Alcohol-marinated Steamed Chicken Breast, yummy!


The usual, Bean Paste's buns (豆沙包)!


My sister's share, beef noodles!


Awesome and tasty fried rice!


Signature Xiao Long Bao! おいしい!!


Din Tai Fung (鼎泰豐), Jem
50 Jurong Gateway Road #02-07
Singapore 608549

Operation Hours
Mon – Fri: 1100 HRS - 2200 HRS
Weekends & PH: 1000 HRS - 2200 HRS
Last order at 2130 HRS

After our dinner, we went shopping at Fairprice before we left for home. It was a wonderful evening spent, that's pretty much about my weekends. I have come to the end of this short weekly post, thanks for dropping by! Come back soon, yea? Ciaos!

Story Closed on 23.03.2014.

#weeklypost #weeklyupdate #rants #wjalmighty #Singapore #SG #foods #dinner #lunch #dintaifung #jurongeast #jem #鼎泰豐 #小籠包 #小菜

You may also like my previous post(s) on Din Tai Fung :
- Zhiwei's 23rd Birthday
- Din Tai Fung with Family (Nov 2011)
- Din Tai Fung with Eileen

Comments