Dinner at Lai Lai Casual Dining

It's Sunday and I am back here for another weekly post! This week was quite a short week for me, yea? As you know, I went to L'etoile Cafe to chill and finally watched Thor : The Dark World on Monday. It was a day well spent and I hope more of these days to come. Hahas. Ok, the usual...I visited the gym yesterday and went for all my jogging sessions for the week. I am aiming to cut down my running timing and so, I am practising hard on my speed and stamina. In fact, I have already came a long way from a 40-min hitter to an average 35-min runner (All based on an estimated 6.8 KM run). I am very happy with my progress and I am proud of it.

Next up, my next fitness test will be in February 2014 where I will be doing my annual IPPT. I hope to clear the test in one shot so I don't need to worry about it for the upcoming year. After which, I will testing my stamina on 2XU run in March. I have a number of runs coming up next year and I will sure blog about them and my running experiences. By then, be sure to drop by to read about it. I also hit the gym often and I hope by doing so, I can maintain my muscle weight and percentage on my body.

Well, enough ranting on my fitness and health updates. Yesterday, my mum and I went for a simple dinner at Lai Lai Casual Dining (來來紅燒牛肉麵) at Jurong Point. We had a great time there and we are contented with our foods. I have been to the restaurant for a number of times and you would have probably know what were the foods they offered if you have read up my previous posts on the restaurant. I ordered their signature beef noodle set which comes with a drink and side dish. My mum had the herbal pork rib noodle set which also comes with a drink and side dish too. In fact, each combo meal comes with a drink and a side dish. Each of the combo set are priced from S$12.90 to S$15.90 which I think it's quite reasonable. We also ordered one cheese egg-omelette (芝士蔥抓餅) to wrap up our dinner. FYI, if you are paying by Mastercard, you can get 10% off all À la carte items. In total, I paid S$44.30 for the dinner. :)

Our Dinner


Cheese egg-omelette (芝士蔥抓餅), yummy!


Lai Lai Casual Dining
Jurong Point Shopping Centre
63 Jurong West Central 3 #B1-60/61
Singapore 648886
Operation Hours - Daily: 10:30 - 22:00

After our dinner, my mum and I went to get some new bedsheets and pillow cases. Hahas...I am getting ready all my revamp items and by end of this year or early next year, I will be posting up a post featuring my revamped room. Anyway, I also finally bought my Iron Man DVDs. I bought the first movie and the second one and I am intending to get the third one and The Avenger movie too. It's just for my own collection. I really love Iron Man, I have like 3 to 4 tees featuring Iron Man prints. I hope to do a collection video some time next year too.

Adding on to the week highlight, I want to recommend you guys one new dessert for your tea-break! It's Mille Crepe Cake! Yea, you know it. On Friday, my sister bought home some crepe cakes from First Love. First Love has its main outlet at Jakarta, Indonesia and recently, it has opened it doors to Singapore's customers at Orchard Ion.

Each slice of the mille crepe cake cost S$6.50 and they come in different flavours such Strawberry, Oreo, Macha, Cappuccino and its original flavour. The crepe cake is tasty and delicious, I personally like to store them in the fridge before eating straight away after buying it home. Anyway, my sister bought several flavours which includes the cappuccino ones which I love it. It tasted a bit like tiramisu but less sweet. Hmm...that's pretty much summed up my weekend.

A box of Mille Crepe Cakes which I have not tried


The Cappuccino-flavoured which I have tried


First Love Patisserie
ION Orchard - ION Orchard Food Hall
2 Orchard Turn #B4-63
Singapore 238801
Operation Hours - Daily: 11.00 – 22.00

I will be staying home today to rest and prepare for work next day. Wees...I hope things will go well next week too. I wanted to learn more stuffs at work so I can help my colleagues with their excessive workload. Yup! That's all for now, thanks for reading this post!

Story Closed on 24.11.2013.

#lailaicasualdining #lailaibeefnoodles #lailai #singapore #sg #jurongpoint #boonlay #foods #asian #taiwanese #dinner #firstlove #millecrepecake #crepecake #orchardion #ion #dessert #orchard #weeklypost #updates #rants #weekly

Click below for more reads on Lai Lai Casual Dining!
- Percy Jackson: Sea of Monsters
- Lai Lai Casual Dining with Zhiwei
- Lai Lai with Family
- Lai Lai Casual Dining with Raven

Comments